On behalf of all the contributors, I would like to thank Aurelia Cotta for nominating us for a Thinking Blogger Award. Because there are so many great Bloggers listed here, I would like to nominate a few people who I feel are representative of the depth and breadth of experiences we are sharing here.
Here are the rules:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn't fit your blog).
- Beka over at Hanna's Prayer. Beka is open in discussing how her Christian faith is helping her deal with infertility and loss.
- Cecily over at And I Wasted All That Birth Control. Her insights into the recent US Supreme Court ruling on abortion are definately worth reading.
- Erin at Vegetarian Mom. Erin has been sharing beautiful photography of her beautiful baby Birdie and her emotional struggles are she begins the heart-wrenching path of her grief journey.
- Lori at Losses and Gains. Lori shares with us the beautiful journey of parenting living children while mourning for her missing children.
- Drummer and DrummerWife at baby on your six. For sharing their beautiful son with us as they blog as a father and mother team.